April is National Soyfoods month and I’m thrilled to join Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) to celebrate all things soy by hosting a Twitter chat!
When: Wednesday, April 10th at 1 p.m. ET
Who: Everyone on Twitter, especially you Supermarket RDs out there
Where: #SoyChat and your favorite “chat” platform (e.g. TweetChat.com)
The chat will focus on the role of Soyfoods in a healthy diet and easy ways to incorporate it into everyday meals. Everyone is welcome to join — just RSVP below and use the hashtag #SoyChat to be part of the action.
How to RSVP
Mark your calendars today, and if you’re planning to join, just leave your Twitter handle and blog name (if you have one) in the comments section below (You’re not required to RSVP to join the chat, it just gives us a chance to follow you on Twitter before it starts).
Celebrate Soyfoods Month Now
You don’t need to wait for the chat to start celebrating Soyfoods month. Check out this video from the series I did with SANA on the benefits of soy for energetic kids:
I really hope to “see” you at the chat next Wednesday at 1pm EST, using the hashtag #SoyChat. Remember to RSVP with your Twitter handle and blog name below if you think you can join.
Get Cookin’ with Soyfoods
Check out these easy soy-based recipe ideas, and have fun getting creative in the kitchen!
- Start the day off right with Raspberry Streusel Muffins
- This Mango Soy Smoothie is the perfect way to fuel up mid-afternoon.
- Satisfy snack attacks with this tasty Edamame Hummus.
- Try a healthier take on pizza night with this recipe for Asian Chicken Edamame Pizza.
- This Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake is the perfect way to end the day and satisfy your sweet tooth.