I’m so excited to announce the launch of Janet Helm’s new book: The Food Lover’s Healthy Habits Cookbook, which is available today on Amazon. It makes a perfect holiday gift for your food lover friend or family member, and is packed with tons of tips, stories, recipes and a really positive message in terms of healthy weight management.
The 12 goals that the book focuses on are:
1. Cook at least three more meals per week.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast every day of the week.
3. Eat three servings of whole grains a day.
4. Be active for 30 minutes a day, three times a week.
5. Eat three servings of vegetables each day.
6. Make seafood the centerpiece of two meals a week.
7. Increase healthy fats and decrease unhealthy fats every day.
8. Go meatless one day a week for all three meals.
9. Add strength training at least two times a week.
10. Reduce the amount of sodium you eat every day.
11. Find strategies to help you eat less without thinking about it.
12. Be mindful, purposeful and joyful each time you eat.
Catch My Advice in the Book on Exercise
I feel lucky to be included as a contributor where I provided tips and motivation on exercise.
Share Your Tips, Win a Free Book!
To celebrate the launch I’d like to offer one lucky reader a free copy of the book! To be included in the giveaway respond below with your favorite piece of “healthy habit” advice — no word max or minimum. I’ll choose a winner that stands out to me as the most motivating and sensible.
Check Out What Others are Saying:
I hope that you’ll all pick up your copy online today!