Some people have posted questions about participating in the Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup. Here are instructions that should help. Please visit back to this blog where I will be live blogging about the show. I’ll also post diet and exercise tips for weight loss. Each post will be tagged “million pound matchup”. There’s no public place to share your team URL, but if you want to be part of this community of support, please feel free to share your URL.
1. Visit the Million Pound Matchup page. http://biggestloser.msn.com/
2. After the intro click the “match up” link on the scale on the left. It will take you through three steps that explains the contest, what they are looking for in their LiveSpaces page, and how to register.
3. Set up the live spaces page. Visit http://home.services.spaces.live.com/ and click “get started”. It will walk you through how to set up a page. Remember your URL because you will need it to complete your registration. Set up the basic page and you can come back later to make it pretty or more detailed.
4. Complete the registration at http://biggestloser.msn.com/ Have your LiveSpaces URL ready for the registration process.
5. Use your LiveSpaces page to chronicle your journey. It’s how they will select winners.
Don’t get intimidated by setting up the LiveSpaces page. I am not doing it because I already have a blog and I know I can’t support both. So, I am not officially in the contest, but I am here to participate and provide support.
Best of luck!